Beginning August 28th, 2020, reservations for Fall Session I (9/8/2020-11/1/2020) can be made through the tab labeled Family Swim: 09/08/2020-11/1/2020. This will reserve your space in our pool area for that specific day and time. Upon arrival to your reservation, the lifeguard on duty will assign you to a lap lane. All previous reservations made beyond 9/7/2020 will be voided. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Reservations will be for 30 minutes of swimming. There is a 15 minute break in between reservations to allow staff to clean for everyone's safety.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- All family members must be active Pav YMCA members.
- Each Family Pod reservation will provide families with a designated pool and deck space.
- Max of 6 family members that reside in the same household per Family Pod. If family size is greater than 6 individuals, the family must reserve an additional Pod.
- Social distancing will be expected at all times.
- Life jackets are available for use.
- Families should bring own toys/equipment.
- Locker rooms will not be available for use. Please come ready to swim.
- All swimmers will exit via the East side door leading out to the parking lot.
- All Open Swim policies apply.
- Family Swim is only available during time slots for Family Swim – Not lap swim or water exercise.
For questions, comments, concerns or to cancel your reservation, please contact:
708.749.0606 ext. 323